17 F Indian JUst Looking Whatsapp Friend

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say....Thank you. My last post got me a great deal of friends who helped me in my recovery. I'm glad for you guys--this place gives me sincere hope in humanity.

I think I'll give you guys a rundown on my situation right now....

*Massively low self esteem from being used for my body by guys online. Self worth also took a huge hit. Very little rl experience, in case you were wondering. Last cammed four months ago, but was camming sexually since I was around fourteen. Two years now.

*My mind isn't normal. I'm a writer, and sometimes my brain gets...overwhelmed with the characters from stories. It's not uncommon for a character's own personality to overpower my own.

*Long distance relationship with a guy I've never met. Yes, we've Skyped, I have his phone number and Facebook account, I know some of his real life friends. His name's Fuzzbutt--not really, of course--and I'd be dead if not for him. He's the reason I managed to quit camming.

*Unfortunately, my LDR with Fuzzbutt has an end date of after we both graduate University. He's American, I'm Canadian. We're high schoolers.....That's an end date of seven years or so. To say I'm scared would be an understatement.

*Mainly due to the camming, I DO NOT trust well or have that great of a viewpoint on men. Nothing personal guys, but....I'm sure you understand.

There, that's basically it. I'm an insanely honest person, so I'll answer any questions. If any of you want the full story or would just like to talk, drop me a comment or PM me. I've got Skype, Whatsapp, and a cellphone for all Canadians.

Now, I should probably try and make a vague attempt at studying for my math test.....

8 comments:

  1. (my whatsapp no 9919364601 ) Lucknow ki ladkiya sex ke liye muze chahiye call ya message kar sakti hai ladkiya ( any Randi any age girl aunty women )

    ReplyDelete
  2. (my whatsapp no 9919364601 ) Lucknow ki ladkiya sex ke liye muze chahiye call ya message kar sakti hai ladkiya ( any Randi any age girl aunty women )

    ReplyDelete
  3. (my whatsapp no 9919364601 ) Lucknow ki ladkiya sex ke liye muze chahiye call ya message kar sakti hai ladkiya ( any Randi any age girl aunty women )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing all of this valuable information. I can't wait to take what you've shared and create my own.
    Keto BodyTone

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in need of some more video clippings here so that some more explanations are available here to share with me. that would be an added advantage for me to get more groomed up always.
    Morgan @ Gowell Health Tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks totally agree with this article and just want to say that the article was very good and very informative article.I ensure reading
    health tips "write for us"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a very useful blog. Very interesting to read this blog.I would like to thank you for the efforts.
    Fitness "write for us"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff on your post.
    Home Decor "Write for us"

    ReplyDelete

This Is All Online Information from http://whatsappchatnumber.blogspot.in/

Text Widget

THIS IS ALL FROM ONLINE CONTENT IF ANY BUDDY HAVE ANY ISSUES THAN PLZ MAIL US...